As your Chief, working with council and communities, we have:
- Successfully negotiated our Treaty Right to Ammunition and Twine.
- Successfully negotiated our 19th Reserve Land from the old hospital site. A moose hide ribbon cutting ceremony and cultural celebration was held September 10, 2013.
- Completed the Missinipi Integrated Land Use plan, May 18, 2012.
- Completed the Sucker River multiplex, Kikinaw Community Center.
- Completed second access road to Bell's Point for the safety and convenience of the community.
- Established the Lands and Resource Management Board in 2011, to be effective stewards of our Woodland Cree Traditional Territory.
- Provided leadership based on teamwork, with strong involvement of council and membership.
- Completed the membership driven-Community Comprehensive Plan, to shape the future.
- And much more!